Saturday, June 19, 2010

And off I go!

Well... time is quickly ticking by. Tomorrow will be my last day in Denver for a month. I can hardly believe it! This is the month I have been excitedly waiting for, and it's finally here! I am so excited to go to Atlanta for Equip. I'm looking forward to meeting people from all over this nation to hear about how God is moving in their lives, while being "equipped" to be an active follower of Christ.

Then Friday is the big day! I leave that evening for South Africa... it seems to surreal that I really WILL be heading back. I am SO excited for what God has in store. I know that things will be different. I am expecting that, and am looking forward to the differences. Though I am going to a familiar place I will still be meeting new people and embarking on new adventures (Zimbabwe!). I cannot wait to see God move and to be used for His glory. He is truly amazing!

:D

1 comment: