Monday, August 31, 2009

Squashed & molded... in a good way

Being here is like squashing the old me and completely remolding me into someone new. And that's all a good thing. I am learning and growing so much here. This is definitely one of the most challenging experiences of my life, but I know that it will also be the most rewarding.

Amazing things are going on right now, but there are so many exciting things ahead of me. This weekend I'm going on an excursion to a game reserve/ cultural outting with my exchange program, the weekend after I'm going on an overnight hike in the Drakensburg mountains, and then it's semester break and I'll be in Cape Town and Stellenbosch for the week! I can hardly believe how fast time is flying. I'll be home before I know it! I'm so excited for everything that's going on here, and I'll be so excited to go home. It's a pretty awesome place to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment